Stuck in bootloder screen need help please!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Bananaman2017, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Bananaman2017

Bananaman2017 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so i hav the droid 1 and i luv it of course but a recent problem came up today...i was in the yard playing airsoft and i fell...hard. Idk what happened but i must have landed on it because it kept showing the motorola "M" and then started spelling droid but then shut off halfway through. it repeated this about 4 times and then finally got to lock screen where i unlocked it and evrything was there, problem was i had no service and all my friends did...so i took out the battery...put it bac in now it's on a screen like this:

BootLoader
    2C.7C

Battery OK
    OK to Program
    Connect USB
    Data Cable

Ive no idea what to from here and i rlly dont want to get a new phone, so plz help!!!

2. Troops2990

Troops2990 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would pull the battery again, leave it out for a few minutes, put it back in and try again.. if you can get it to start up again maybe do a factory reset and see where it goes but kinda sounds like something may have been damaged during your fall.

3. shelby413mustang

shelby413mustang New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Help......I am getting the same bootloader message as Bananaman 2017, I took it in and they told me to do the factory reset, which I did, and it still does the same stuff. The guy at the verizon store told me that my year warranty is up and I am not do for an upgrade til September and that I should just deal with it. I have no idea what to do!!! I have the insurance through Verizon also. Thank you!!!

4. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If ur at the bootloader screen, sounds like the only option is to try an SBF if tha factory reset did nothing

Sent from my Droid

5. SupraRZ95

SupraRZ95 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do the stock data clear and wipe. I hope u made a back up. After u do the stock wipe, it should bring you to your clockwork menu when u hit the key combo on boot. Then reinstall your rom or do the sbf method.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

6. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Strange. I've never heard of this happening before. If battery pulls and other tricks for getting into clockwork don't work (are you rooted and have flashed clockwork, made a backup...?) SBF may be the only option left. You can find the files here on the forums and if you need any help walking you through it, I would be happy to help.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2