1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck in boot cycle

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Ariannda, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Ariannda

Ariannda New Member

I bought a new Rezound in February, less than a month ago my locations weren't updating and i lost 4G in a 4G service area (i was travelling and staying in STL) so i restarted my phone and it got stuck in a boot cycle. Since it's still under manufacturers warranty i went to a local store and had a new phone sent (yes it was a refurb), now here less than a month later this phone is now stuck in a boot cycle. I was wondering if its just my luck or if it's the model itself. Im going to a Verizon corporate store today and demanding a brand new phone, but i want to make sure this isn't a documented permanent problem with the model, or i'll be demanding a new model instead.
  2. andeejo

andeejo Member

The bootloop has been a common problem with rezound and has a common fix. Search the forum you can even Google it. I have to get to work or I would find it 4u. Hang tight.
  3. TWC42

TWC42 New Member

If you have VZ Navigator set to upgrade automatically, that could be your problem. Starting yesterday, VZ put out an upgrade to VZ Navigator that is causing the phone to reboot without installing the update . So the cycle continues. Disable automatic updates. You may have to do a battery pull to get out of that recycle loop.
  4. Ariannda

Ariannda New Member

Actually that makes sense, the problem is that i can't get in to do anything ! it literally wont stay open long enough for me to do a single thing. I'll try googling though and go slap it on the charger and see what i can come up with
  5. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Search tags for this page
droid boot cycle
droid charge keeps power cycling
how to fix a phone that is stuck in boot cycle
htc 8x power cycle
htc 8x reboot cycle power
htc 8x stuck in boot cycle

htc one stuck during power on

htc one stuck in boot cycle
htc rezound reboot loop fix