1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck in a reboot loop

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by brandonstewart1220, Feb 3, 2013.

1. brandonstewart1220

brandonstewart1220 New Member

My Unrooted Droid 4 is stuck in a reboot loop. I took it to Verizon and they couldn`t figure out what was wrong with it so i had to file on insurance because my screen was cracked. Before the new phone could arrive, my droid 4 stopped rebooting itself and all was fine, so i rejected the shipment of the new phone. A day later it went back into the loop of rebooting itself and it says no service. The phone is operable for about 2 minutes before it reboots itself. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. dancedroid
  2. GigaJake

GigaJake New Member

With no clear culprit as to why your phone is doing this, I'm just going to assume it's an app or something in your data that isn't playing nicely. Access your phone's stock recovery by holding pwr+both vol keys when booting up.

Once the triangle appears push both vol keys again to access the menu. Perform a factory reset. You will of course lose all data but hopefully this fixes your phone.

If that fails and nothing else works, consider sbf'ing it back to normal.

Unless of course it's a hardware issue, then there's not much I can offer you.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2
  3. brandonstewart1220

brandonstewart1220 New Member

Looks like i am just going to have to get that replacement again, but thank you anyway
Search tags for this page
android stuck rebooting
droid 4 boot loop

droid 4 reboot loop

droid 4 stuck
droid 4 stuck rebooting
droid dna stuck in reboot
droid incredible will not stop reboot loop
droid rezound stuck in reboot loop
droid x boot loop hardware related
motorola droid 4 stuck in boot loop
phone stuck in boot loop