1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck flashing Liberty rom on Droid X2

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by goldberg1138, Apr 6, 2012.

1. goldberg1138

goldberg1138 New Member

So, I backed up all my text messages, app data using titanium, saved a system recovery on my SD card. I'm using bootstrap recovery. I'm installing Liberty3X2 custom rom. I selected install from SD card and selected the Liberty rom .zip file. I told recovery to reboot the system. It started rebooting fine, but now my phone appears stuck on the boot screen - with a rotating eagle emblem and it says "Liberty rom". It's been stuck on this screen for at least 30 minutes. Did I do something wrong? Did I just mangle my phone beyond repair? Is this normal? What if I messed it up? How do I go back to the old saved version of my system that I made before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The thought of having to go out to buy a new phone - AND have to explain to my girlfriend that I actually didn't know what I was doing... That's not a good feeling.

Thanks,
    David
Search tags for this page
bootstrap recovery droid x2 stuck
droid x2 best rom

liberty rom droid razr

what is liberty rom logo appear on,my,screen.