1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck E-mail?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by buee, Dec 1, 2009.

1. buee

buee New Member

I seem to have a stuck email somewhere in my work inbox. It's set up for IMAP. I've checked my inbox on my computer and there are no unread emails, but every time the phone does a refresh, it tells me there's a new message in my inbox for that account. I've loaded probably 300 messages, all of them are read. I've even removed the account completely to no avail. Any known fix or reports of this. It's a real pain and one of the only two issues I've had with this kick*** phone.
  2. bh8690

bh8690 New Member

I have the same issue with trash...says I have one file in trash even thought trash is empty; no way to clear. Any ideas?
Search tags for this page
android dna mail stuck
android email program is stuck

android email stuck inbox

android emails stuck in exchange inbox
android empty trash shows unread message count
android hotmail inbox stuck on 26 unread mail 2013
android motorola remove stuck emails
android phone email will not refresh stuck on search
email stuck droid incredible
galaxy email inbox stuck
s4 android email stuck refreshing