1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck at Motorola logo

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by _br3ad, May 25, 2010.

1. _br3ad

_br3ad New Member

I have tried to use the advanced nandroid restore with all the (*)'s checked including boot. I did the wipe data/factory reset along with wipe cache and still no luck.
  2. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

Take the battery out and let the phone cool down for a few minutes, sometimes it's heat causing the problem. One time, for about 30 minutes, my phone would reboot, and load the GUI and as soon as I selected an app it would freeze and then reboot. After doing this about 5x I said screw it and took out the battery and let it cool down for about ten minutes, after I put the battery back in it worked perfectly.

If that doesnt fix it, try wiping every partition (boot,system,data,cache, etc..) and then do a restore. If that doesn't work use RSDlite.
Search tags for this page

moptorola xt610 stuck on motorola lo,go.

motorola xt 610 stuck in loop

motorola xt610 stuck on bootup

motorola xt610 wont boot#gsc.tab

my motorola droid 610 stuck on logo not booting after hard r

my motorola xt610 got stuck in the logo screen

stuck in logo motorola xt610