1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stuck at M logo

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by michael7269, Mar 30, 2011.

1. michael7269

michael7269 New Member

Here's the deal. I had the rooted D2 Gingerbread on my phone but started having a problem. I was stupid and tried to restore a rooted FROYO back up. Now I am stuck on the M screen. I can go the screen with the ! in the triangle with the droid and get to the menu beyond. I have done the factory reset in the blue menu but when I try to sbf with RSD lite, my computer doesn't recognize the phone. Won't show up in RSD lite. Any suggestions? I am a relative noob so please keep it as simple as you can. I do appreciate any help I can get.
  2. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

3. michael7269

michael7269 New Member

You Rock!!!

That totally worked! I didn't know about the power + volume up and down. Able to reflash and get back up. Thanks for your help.
  4. s22lane

s22lane New Member

....ditto....

i did the same thing....so i have to sbf correct....when i pressed the power and +/- volume i got "Bootloader D2.37....battery ok ok to program connect usb data cable" I have never done an sbf, but i have all the dl on my computer at home.
  5. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

6. s22lane

s22lane New Member

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!! You are the BOMB!!!!!