Stuck at Google logo

Bigdadi99

Reaction score
OK,
I have a rooted Droid X and the Apex rom. I just installed Rom and Kernel Mgr's. I was in the process of flashing the latest Apex Rom. Now I am stuck at the Google Logo. I can get into the Android system recovery but I can't get it to boot out of that nor can I update. I can do a wipe data and cache. What do I do now. I love my phone and believe that I may have killed it. Please help.:icon_ cry:

leonozug

Reaction score
OK,
I have a rooted Droid X and the Apex rom. I just installed Rom and Kernel Mgr's. I was in the process of flashing the latest Apex Rom. Now I am stuck at the Google Logo. I can get into the Android system recovery but I can't get it to boot out of that nor can I update. I can do a wipe data and cache. What do I do now. I love my phone and believe that I may have killed it. Please help.:icon_ cry:

You didn't kill it. Do an SBF and factory reset and you will be fine. Start from scratch from there.

destin246

Reaction score
OK,

Do you know how to sbf?

Sent from my A500 using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score
Basically, if you flash Roms, especially on the DX, you NEED to know how. Plain and simple. You run into too many problems sometimes flashing Roms and performing an SBF and factory reset will help you get out of tight spots with it. I'll PM you with info if you need it.

nattybuggs

Reaction score
I flashed liberty rom from the liberty toolbox now I cant log into google or activate my phone.......please help

kevin1016

Reaction score
I tried to flash the newest AOKP build and, for some reason, it failed. Now I'm stuck at the Google logo. I can boot into Odin mode but I'm not sure what to do from there. Will someone kindly link me to directions on how to fix this? Thanks.