Stuck at bootlogo, low battery

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by dshoe, May 23, 2011.

1. dshoe

dshoe Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, so last night I went through hell and screwed up and bricked my device, no biggie with sbf (which I didnt have access to till this morning since I have a mac). So i sbf'd with no problems, then updated to GB after the install, before I was able to wipe data/cache, my battery died I think. Now it doesn't have enough juice to boot on its own, when I plug it in to the wall I get stuck on the red M, and I can't boot into recovery with home and power. I checked the bootloader and it says my battery is low so I know it's that, but I had my phone plugged in at the bootlogo for about 30 minutes now or more and it still doesnt have enough power to boot. When I plug it into usb it has a green led light but it wont boot. Does it being stuck on the bootlogo affect the charging or something?

2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah its not going to charge when its bootlooping. do you have a friend with a droid x who can get you a charged battery? If not then I would go to vzw and see if they can charge it for you.

tappin and a talkin

3. dshoe

dshoe Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No I dont :( will it charge when plugged into USB since there is a green light? It's not bootlooping at that point, but it's not on either.

4. dshoe

dshoe Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I ended up going to verizon and buying a battery and since they come precharged a bit I was able to fix my phone and return the battery later.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

5. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea just my 2cents I don't flash anything without 60% battery on the phone just for times like these bc if something goes wrong u want plenty of batt to fix it

Blame the figures not me!!!

6. sfreemanoh

sfreemanoh Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also, wall chargers still charge the DX when it's not booted (or even on). It's a good investment if only for that reason.

Search tags for this page

s3 stuck bootlogo