Stuck after sbf

ryano2121

Reaction score
I tried to sbf my phone and now I am stuck. I have the latest USB drivers and RSD Lite v4.9. RSD says 100% complete and PASSED, but when the phone reboots it comes up with the Bootloader screen. I pull the battery, same thing. I power on holding the home key, same thing.

The screen says:

Bootloader
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to program

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
I've used 4.8 and it works fine but are you sure you have the right sbf file? Also are you restarting it when it says manually reboot? I know a few people who did a battery pull before it said 100% manually restart device

Sent from my ZombieStomped DROIDX

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Rsdlite should reboot your phone for you. I would verify you have the correct sbf file. You may be using a system only which would cause problems with your phone. Go to mydeoidworld.com and download the full 2.3.340 sbf from the link in the Droid x discussion forum. I can verify it works as I have used it several times myself.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
rsd reboots it to an extent the rest you have to do a battery pull and physically restart it.

Sent from my ZombieStomped DROIDX

iSkateetakSi

Reaction score
I'm in the exact same predicament, was trying to fix an issue by sbf'ing and now I'm stuck in this bootloop. Attempted battery pull and still looping. Go into bootloader and everything is just fine.

OP
R

ryano2121

Reaction score
My battery died during sbf'ing. Verizon is sending me another one.