1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Strongly ogling a droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by spooFPipe, Dec 17, 2009.

1. spooFPipe

spooFPipe New Member

Hey, I've never owned a cell phone, let alone a smart phone of any kind, and I'm leaning towards a droid. I am a digital arts/computer programming student and I wanted to get a device that I could monkey around with development on. I won't necessarily be wanting to pay for all of the web features (though it might be worth it for the phone plan discount) but I was wondering...

:icon_ banana:Can you copy apps downloaded on a pc to the phone and install them that way?

The phone with the apps, camera, video, music alone is all pretty sweet but...

:icon_ banana:Is the web plan a must have?

Thanks. If all goes well, I'll probably have a droid soon, and be back for further advice. Thanks
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

yes you have to have the data plan.