strongest case for droid.

yelloxman

Reaction score
Hi..
I recently got a droid and im looking for a case thats strong against drops and such, regardless of how bulky it might be. So far it looks like everyone likes the seidio case but seeing how thin it is, it doesnt look like it'll do much protecting.
Any thoughts?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For now get something bigger like the Body Glove one, but as soon as OtterBox makes one for the droid, get that.

Murz

Reaction score
If your looking for pure protection the Body Glove case is the way to go. Only reason I went with the Seidio is because the Body Glove makes the phone too bulky. Love my Innocase though!!

The

Reaction score
Body Glove Case

I have the Body Glove case and have dropped it, with the help of a brother, down a flight of stairs and it still works. It does add an extra bulkiness to the phone but, for protection its the way i would go

vtrider159

Reaction score
I just heard about these Otterbox cases this weekend and now I think I'll wait for one of their defender cases or fo with a Seido. I won't wait long for an otterbox though, these companies seem to take a long time to produce phone cases and sometimes they are a bit behind in the race.

sdouglashceng

Reaction score
Check out the leather book type case on that pdair.com site. Its what I use and its perfect for me.

pdoxsey

Reaction score
Does anyone have an armband that works with the bodyglove case?