1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Street Incident shows on Google Maps, but not Google Navigation

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by tommyz, Nov 11, 2010.

1. tommyz

tommyz Member

We just had a street collapse in the city.

I looked it up on Google Maps and it is shown.

I then thought I would give navigation a try. I setup a navigation that would take me right past the collapse.

BAD! It didn't show on the navigation screen. Wouldn't this be the perfect thing to show, so you can avoid it?

This would be a great feature for Google to add to the Navigation Software.
  2. Sniper_5

Sniper_5 New Member

Its things like this that makes me wish I could get vz navigator on my Droid. Google is nice, but going into lancaster which is nothing but one way streets, I'd be better off using the regular map for current location and end point and just watching the street signs. Its constantly trying to send me down one way streets.

Sent from my D1 on UD1.0 @ 1Ghz
  3. tommyz

tommyz Member

I haven't had any problems with one-way streets. But, that is a reportable thing you can get corrected.

Just go to google maps and long press on the street in question. You will have an option to report a problem. I have done similar things with no left turn intersections and the corrections were made within a couple of weeks.