1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Streaming to TV - poor quality

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by DroidBoardr, Nov 19, 2012.

1. DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr Member

So over this past weekend we decided to forgo paying the $40 to get the local football game on DirecTV, and stream it through my wife's Rezound. Everything worked fine using the watch-espn-3 app, or whatever it is called. Problem was that the picture on my tv was terrible. Luckily it wasn't much of a game, and mostly just background noise during the party, but i was wondering if there was something that i did, or could do to improve the image.
    Or is this just what happens when you put a 4.3" image on a 60" HDTV? Would my new GS3 be any different?
  2. HowardZ

HowardZ New Member

I get great results playing movie files from sd card onto my HDTV.
    I use MX Player and the MX ARM codec apps.

Perhaps the quality problem is with your MHL hardware ? or the streaming APP?

Regards,
    Howard
  3. DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr Member

I kind of think it is with the app. I tried using my computer for the same thing and the result was not much, if any better. ESPN just doesn't broadcast quality it seems. I am glad to hear that i can stream quality pictures to my TV, if there is a quality source. Perhaps i will try netflix, or a couple of my UV movies. Thanks for the knowledge shared.
Search tags for this page
does htc dna stream to tv?
droid dna how to stream to tv

droid dna stream to tv

games from droid dna to tv?
how to watch espn3 on tv from galaxy s3
htc droid dna stream to tv
mx box poor picture on tv app
mx player poor picture
mx player stream quality
poor quality streaming from android to tv
poor streaming quality from x box to tv