Streaming real FM and AM stations that stream online to your Droid

jaystemple

Reaction score
First off... if you are thinking about getting the Droid, get it.
I came from an xv6800 WM phone and using this Droid makes me keep thinking "Micro$oft still CHARGES money for their products?" I also feel like the Droid I am holding is more powerful than may very new laptop... and that it works half on magic.

But I love it.

My question...
There are loads of internet radio apps out there but I have yet to find one that will allow me to input a web address of a streaming radio station...
for example, I do not live in Atlanta, but like listening to one of their AM stations, WSB.
When you go to the website to listen live, the players address is http://streaming.wsbradio.com/_playe...callsign=WSBAM

I want an app that will allow me to enter that address and stream the station to my phone...

Anyone seen anything for this on the market yet?

Mayze

Reaction score
It's not an app but I use moodio.fm. I stream any stations that I want. Mainly local stations.

Only drawback is that it uses the native media player and for some reason you can't multitask while it's streaming without having your stream interupted.

jfourman

Reaction score
WunderRadio is coming to Android

I used WunderRadio on my WinMo phone. It links to almost every "real" radio station there is. I understand that they are working on an Android version. I am looking forward to its release.

WunderRadio

Xeight

Reaction score
I found an app called Cherry R Player, if i remember correctly its free too. Works great used it quite a few times to listen to radio from seattle while im in Hawaii.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I found an app called Cherry R Player, if i remember correctly its free too. Works great used it quite a few times to listen to radio from seattle while im in Hawaii.
hay thanks for the cherry r tip!! i luv it!!!

LordKastle

Reaction score
Yeah have StreamFurious open and you should just click on the link in the browser and it will load and save in the app. I too find it odd that you can't manually enter a address.