Streaming Pandora to DROID, but Listening on PC---HOW?

Reaction score
I did several searchers and got the phonebook, but nothing exactly answered this. So sorry if this is a common question.

Work has pandora blocked. I wanted to have it running on the droid but listen to it through the PC speakers. Haven't been able to figure that one out yet. I have it sitting in a Seidio dock on my desk.

anjoga

Reaction score
Do your PC speakers have a 3.5mm connector? If so, couldn't you just unplug the speakers from your computer and plug them into your headphone jack on your phone? Another thought would be to buy a male to male 3.5mm stereo cable and plug the headphone jack of the droid into the line input jack on your computer. That may work if you don't want to unplug your PC speakers from your computer.

Samstag

Reaction score
Get a 3.5mm male to male adaptor like this one and plug it into the mic input of your sound card. Find your audio options menu and make sure you set that to be a line-level input rather than a microphone.

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
OK, yeah that would work. Keep it simple. I was thinking there would be a way to send the audio over the USB cable to listen on the computer, similar to plugging in my ipod or something.

drimah

Reaction score
I have the same problem and I will still need to stream Pandora from Droid 4 to the PC because I have a wireless headset that switches between landline phone and PC music. Does anyone have a solution for the streatming?