Streaming on jawbone bluetooth headset

jfguerra

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get music streamed (either played directly from my Nexus Prime storage or from web sites, music services, etc.) and listen to audio (e.g. news radio shows) on my bluetooth jawbone headset? I have a ProPlantronics headset that works fine with the phone itself but I haven't been able to figure out how so stream music or audio to the set.
Do I need a different headset?
Thanks!

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get music streamed (either played directly from my Nexus Prime storage or from web sites, music services, etc.) and listen to audio (e.g. news radio shows) on my bluetooth jawbone headset? I have a ProPlantronics headset that works fine with the phone itself but I haven't been able to figure out how so stream music or audio to the set.
Do I need a different headset?
Thanks!

I have a plantronics PRO HD and it streams fine..

Try going under the settings of the blue tooth device and make sure both boxes are checked..

Like this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334868764911.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1334868764911.png
    68 KB · Views: 531
OP
J

jfguerra

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. It must be my headset because I don't get the Media Audio option when I go into the bluetooth settings on my Nexus. Thanks fir the suggestion, though. At least now I'll know what to look for!

I have a plantronics PRO HD and it streams fine..

Try going under the settings of the blue tooth device and make sure both boxes are checked..

Like this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JonYaya

Reaction score
Which Jawbone do you have? Bluetooth streaming is a feature that isn't supported by all bluetooth devices. I have the Jawbone Icon and it works just fine.

mickrg123

Reaction score
My Jawbone Icon will not connect to media 1/2 the time. I have to make a call with Bluetooth then disconnect Bluetooth for my media to play.

I'm using Droid Charge