1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Streaming media not working on 4.8?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Fault, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Fault

Fault New Member

I may be the only one, but trying to find out what's going on. All my streaming media, napster, youtube, pandora, and slacker have been crapping out on me. Here's what seems to be the root of the cause: ill be doing some streaming like listening to napster, when ill lose signal for whatever reason, going through a tunnel, poor reception, w.e. When I lose singal, obviously the stream stops, and I can't listen. So I normally exit the app, and then ill resume it later when I know I have better signal (note, problem still happens without exiting). When I get into better signal and try the app again, it won't work. So I try to exit, kill the running process, no dice. Then I try my other apps, and none of them work. Its weird because take youtube for example. I can still search youtube, see the thumbnails, but when I click play, nothing works. Dolphin browser works fine aswell. Its weird, its just like all the streaming apps die on me. I have to reboot to get them to work again. Any ideas????

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. Fault

Fault New Member

No one can.help?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk