Streaming from computer

tauren

Reaction score
Ok, I know that there are numerous apps for streaming music from a computer. I have Google music which works good but I can't make a playlist on the fly. Sometimes I just want to start with one song and then add to it as it is playing. I am looking for a app that I can stream music from my computer and use whatever music player I want....like Winamp or mixzing player. I know there are options for cloud storage but I have almost 30 gigs of music on my computer.
I appreciate any help provided, thank you.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
In google music, while the song is playing look at the song's title. (1st line below album art. Just to the right you should see a little triangle. Tap it and it brings up a menu with options. You can add it to a playlist from there...

Edit: as far as that goes i see the same triangle on almost every list.

----posted maxx'ed out----

Last edited:
OP
tauren

tauren

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply droidz! I am aware of the triangle in Google music, however, when it come to the playlist option all you are doing is adding to a save playlist or you would be saving a new playlist. Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for, I just want to select music on the fly as I am listening to the song that may be already playing and add other songs as I see fit and not have to save it, like you can do on a desktop with Windows media player or with Winamp on your phone if you have music stored.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
tauren said:
Thanks for the reply droidz! I am aware of the triangle in Google music, however, when it come to the playlist option all you are doing is adding to a save playlist or you would be saving a new playlist. Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for, I just want to select music on the fly as I am listening to the song that may be already playing and add other songs as I see fit and not have to save it, like you can do on a desktop with Windows media player or with Winamp on your phone if you have music stored.

aah.. I see the benefit of that..
No idea on that one

-----posted MAXX'ed out-----