Streaming Dual Cameras?

Reaction score
So I've been trying to find a way to stream both the front facing VGA camera and the standard camera through some app. Does anyone know of an app that is out there that will allow you to do this? Or is there a way through the web you can connect to your phone from your PC and view both camera feeds? The phone should have a public IP allocated to it, so it should be possible. I just need to know/figure out how.

OP
A
Reaction score
Just search for an ip camera in the market... There are tons of them!

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!

All of the the IP cam program's I've found only work on WiFi or are viewers. Recommendations?

OP
A
Reaction score
Well for example, I'd like to be able to attach the phone with a car dock to my motorcycle and stream the video from both camera's simultaneously to gmail or some video chat app so friends can see different perspectives of track laps in real time (I know there will be a delay.) Alternately I'd like to be able to store the video to a file if the video isn't being broadcast to a chat client.

Ideas?

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Well for example, I'd like to be able to attach the phone with a car dock to my motorcycle and stream the video from both camera's simultaneously to gmail or some video chat app so friends can see different perspectives of track laps in real time (I know there will be a delay.) Alternately I'd like to be able to store the video to a file if the video isn't being broadcast to a chat client.

Ideas?

I don't think you can have streaming from both cameras at the same time. Maybe once dual cameras are a little more established then there might be some apps. For now, I don't believe both can stream simultaneously. It might even be a hardware restriction.

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!