Streaming audio

ghornet

Reaction score
Anyone else have the issue of audio streams having to be restarted when switching from 4g to 3g

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Anyone else have the issue of audio streams having to be restarted when switching from 4g to 3g

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
I'm no guru but, you're switching from one network to a different network and changing from one radio to another...I would expect to loose connection. Let's like moving from one WiFi network to another on your computer...you're going to loose a connection in the process.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
What service are you streaming through? I've noticed that both motocast and slacker seem to preload the next coming song, and neither of them have an issue with switching between 4g/3g for me, I've even seamlessly streamed slacker from a wifi connection to 4G when I got out of range.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
What service are you streaming through? I've noticed that both motocast and slacker seem to preload the next coming song, and neither of them have an issue with switching between 4g/3g for me, I've even seamlessly streamed slacker from a wifi connection to 4G when I got out of range.
Well there you go...I said I wasn't a guru :)