1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

streaming audio and video problems

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by BigZig, Aug 13, 2010.

1. BigZig

BigZig New Member

I am having problem watching and listening to live audio and video online everytime I start the flash player the a/v starts playing them stops after 3 min. And goes back to the load screen. I am running the rooted frg01b by pete is this just a problem with the ota or and all around 2.2 problem.
  2. ppppowerbook

ppppowerbook New Member

Ya this is a common Froyo problem. Video is choppy if it plays at all, audio is worse, and some audio skips or restarts a few minutes in, depending on the streaming program. This is caused by a host of things new in Froyo, including the new sound codecs and JIT. Hooray Froyo! I ditched my media player when I got my phone too because video and audio worked so well on 2.1. Now I might have to get it back!
  3. Car

Car New Member

Welcome to froyo...been waiting for this fix for over two months. I was hoping it would be fixed in the ota and we would have it ported to bb 0.5 but I couldn't wait any longer. I am currently running frg01b (which is offical ota)and no dice. Still does not work :-/
Search tags for this page

android flash audio stops

android problems watching streaming video on moto razr

android streaming audio skipping

droid 4 video problems

droid streaming video choppy fix

droid video problems

fixing droid video problems

issue with droid video

issue with droid video streaming

streaming video choppy android

tumblr video problem on droid bionic