streaming audio and video problems

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by BigZig, Aug 13, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. BigZig

BigZig Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I am having problem watching and listening to live audio and video online everytime I start the flash player the a/v starts playing them stops after 3 min. And goes back to the load screen. I am running the rooted frg01b by pete is this just a problem with the ota or and all around 2.2 problem.
  2. ppppowerbook

ppppowerbook New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya this is a common Froyo problem. Video is choppy if it plays at all, audio is worse, and some audio skips or restarts a few minutes in, depending on the streaming program. This is caused by a host of things new in Froyo, including the new sound codecs and JIT. Hooray Froyo! I ditched my media player when I got my phone too because video and audio worked so well on 2.1. Now I might have to get it back!
  3. Car

Car Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to froyo...been waiting for this fix for over two months. I was hoping it would be fixed in the ota and we would have it ported to bb 0.5 but I couldn't wait any longer. I am currently running frg01b (which is offical ota)and no dice. Still does not work :-/
Search tags for this page
android flash audio stops
android problems watching streaming video on moto razr
android streaming audio skipping
droid 4 video problems
droid streaming video choppy fix
droid video problems
fixing droid video problems
issue with droid video
tumblr video problem on droid bionic

tumblr videos choppy on android