Stream Music Via Bluetooth

Newps

Reaction score
Looking for a bluetooth device that will plug into my cars lighter socket. The device must not only put phone calls thru the car stereo but also streaming music from a radio station app like Tune In Radio or iHeart Radio. Lots of devices out there just do phone audio but don't do music audio unless you plug in a cable. No cables.

GROMAddict

Reaction score
Website
gromaudio.com
Twitter
gromaudio
Looking for a bluetooth device that will plug into my cars lighter socket. The device must not only put phone calls thru the car stereo but also streaming music from a radio station app like Tune In Radio or iHeart Radio. Lots of devices out there just do phone audio but don't do music audio unless you plug in a cable. No cables.
Hello,
Not sure about the car lighter socket, usually the quality is not that great. Have you ever considered aftermarket Bluetooth Car Kit that integrates with your factory car stereo? We at GROM offer integrated Bluetooth car kits for many cars and stereos. The kits connect to the back of your factory stereo, and offer Bluetooth Hands Free for the phone calls, and Bluetooth Audio streaming with controls.
You can use the car stereo/steering wheel controls to accept phone calls, and also to change the tracks on your phone. You can check out GROM Car Bluetooth adapter here: Bluetooth Car Adapters | Hands Free Car Kits
And here is the quick demo on how GROM Bluetooth Car Kit works:
[video=youtube;Y9fX1Pyz-JI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fX1Pyz-JI&feature=share&list=UUeoXzPCT4hivNfkTqqwH0uQ[/video]

OP
N

Newps

Reaction score
I have a device now but can't find it anymore online. Music quality is not a top concern, portability is.