Stream MP3s from google docs

fuller82

Reaction score
Ive been trying to use g2themax.com to create a playlist of mp3s stored on google docs. It creates either a m3u pls or asx. I cant find a program to open and play these. Does anybody know of one? Also I've purchased gstream which is nice but only shows around 100 of my mp3s. Hopefully they'll fix this in future releases. Thanks in advance for any info guys.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Ive been trying to use g2themax.com to create a playlist of mp3s stored on google docs. It creates either a m3u pls or asx. I cant find a program to open and play these. Does anybody know of one? Also I've purchased gstream which is nice but only shows around 100 of my mp3s. Hopefully they'll fix this in future releases. Thanks in advance for any info guys.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Have you tried gmote? thats what i use for all my music streaming needs, takes any folder i want it to on my desktop even with pics, videos, and music and i can stream them to the phone from anywhere in the world with port forwarding.

gmote says that it doesnt support avi usage however if you have rockplayer installed it will indeed play those avi files :) you could always build a playlist and put all the songs for the list in a folder and just stream that folder. just an idea.