Streak For the Cash App Request

Jshive14

Reaction score
I know that a similar app is available on the iphone and other apple products so i was hoping it wouldn't take much for a similar app to be created for the droid.

Myself, along with a large number of friends and millions of people across the country play ESPN's Streak for the Cash online. By picking the winner of certain matchups every day, you build a streak and the user with the largest streak at the end of the month wins $100,000. Having a quick and easy way to check the matchups, pick the matchups, and be updated on the scores/results of those matchups would be much easier than going through five links on the espn mobile site.

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to create such an app.

streak.espn.go.com

jayb

Reaction score
I would also like this. I have just saved a bookmark for now.

OP
J

Jshive14

Reaction score
Streak for the cash has matchups that take place all day long and many back to back matchups and I'm not around a computer 24/7 so my droid becomes my most important on the go source of picking a new matchup. This stuff is soo addicting, its taking over my life. An app would be great

brochaos

Reaction score
add me to the list of people wanting a SFTC app for android!!

i'm riding a w7 right now!

bluerabbit720

Reaction score
Agreed. I have it bookmarked which works, but an app would be easier. The iPhone has an app, we can't let them beat us.

inevittable

Reaction score
Ugh god yes pleaseeee. Also we need to keep pushing ESPN to create a ScoreCenter app like they have for the iPhone!!!!!!!!

alm0614

Reaction score
definitely would love a STFC app, as well as ESPN scorecenter app

alm0614

Reaction score
thats a vcast app.. it isnt available on android yet. the vcast app store is for non-smartphone users. however, VZ is adding the vcast app store to smartphones slowly but surely, so far only the storm2 has it