1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Strange problem with bluetooth and music player

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by NotSoCrafty, Dec 3, 2009.

1. NotSoCrafty

NotSoCrafty New Member

Looked through the forums and didn't see anyone posting the same thing. Was running on the treadmill last night at the gym with a Motorola S9 stereo bluetooth headset and my Droid with the normal music player going. It randomly started making an odd beep noise in the middle of a song...then it stopped the song and started calling my voicemail. My phone was on the little holder on the treadmill locked and i didn't touch anything on my earphones. I looked down and saw it doing that so i hit end call, and then about 20 seconds later it dialed my voicemail again, and it did the same thing about 4 times. Then I turned off the music player and the bluetooth and repaired and started running again and it was fine. Pretty darn strange though...happened two nights in a row now.
Search tags for this page

droid music player bluetooth troubleshooting

droid pro bluetooth problems

galaxy s3 music player bluetooth problems