strange power drain today...

km04

Reaction score
Today my battery drained really quickly, went from 100% to less than 15% in 4 hours. Didn't do anything, no internet, no games, made 2 calls totalling about 5 minutes. This is the first time this has happened, I usually don't put it on the charger until around 1 or 2 pm, and even then it is down to maybe 50% and that is after multiple calls, running a few apps and palying a few games. No settings were changed. Weird, anybody else have this happen?

cpjr

Reaction score
Probably had an app hanging or whatnot. It can happen.

I would just pull the battery and restart, should fix it....unless you have a hardware issue (which is unlikely).

OP
K

km04

Reaction score
thanks, i did restart it, but not because of that. the weather app just would not update, it kept trying then it gave a strange message, it siad i had no connection, then gave to option to retry or cancel. i hit retry a few times but it always timed out. I did a redtart and the weather updated right away. i never even thought this might be the cause. got it charging now, let you know if it does it again.

DrewB

Reaction score
Yeah I had the same thing happen to me the other day. It lasted like 5 hours and I have usually been getting close to 15-18 on a full charge

sent from tunda bow

bhall238

Reaction score
I had this happen once and with the extended battery my phone actually died. Only happened once and I have no idea what could have caused it, nothing out of the ordinary as far as my using the phone.