strange noises in the miiddle of the night while charging

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by nbbforrest, Nov 2, 2011.

1. nbbforrest

nbbforrest New Member

For the past two nights I have been awaken by strange noises from my x2. The first night i kept hearing the caller i.d announcement such as "call from home" call from john smith",etc . this was going off several times in succession. I got up and noticed that they keyboard was making that pecking sound when you hit the keys, and the screem was flashing, and several other annoiances at the same time. The next night, i kept hearing a voice talking. I got up and noticed some of the same above, visible keyboard with sounds of tapping the keys, flashing and changing screens. etc. I listened and it was one of those sports shows reviewing a past game, possibly espn.

I noticed this several times before as well. Most of these are the keyboard showing and looks liike someone is typing . All ofh this while i have it plugged in and charging over night.

The only way to stop it is unplug it or turn it off.

On several occasions the background has been changed to a strange picture/wallpaper I don't recognize and is not a pic saved on my card.

Has anyone else had this disturbing thing happen in the middle of the night or andytime?
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

This kind of strange behavior has been reported when using either a non-motorola charger or cable.
Search tags for this page

android makung weird noises while charging

android strange sound

galaxy s3 strange sound

htc hearing strange noises

keyboard weird sounds night

samsung charger strange sound

samsung phone making weird noise

weird noises on android phone