Strange issue with psx4droid

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by omegadown3, Jul 31, 2010.

1. omegadown3

omegadown3 New Member

Strange issue with psx4droid/Vagrant Story

Been using it for several days playing FF VII and Parasite Eve with virtually no hitches. Now trying to get Vagrant Story working, but no matter what rom I use, the enemies in the game don't attack. I'm on a Moto Droid with BB 0.4. Anyone else see this issue or have any ideas?
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  2. DrSarcasmo

DrSarcasmo New Member

I;m having the same problem with the enemies not attacking. I think it's just this EMU. I used this same ROM on my PSP and it worked perfectly...
  3. nullcore

nullcore New Member

Same problem here. I'm also running BB v0.4 on a Droid. I've played up to the first boss, and had bats attack me occasionally (twice, specifically), but generally enemies just stand there while i smack them around. Dull.

I see this problem mentioned a few times after doing a quick Google search. I also see a few people mentioning that it runs fine, although I'm skeptical about how much they played before coming to that conclusion. I wonder if anyone could chime in and verify a working copy with full enemy AI intact.

Maybe edit the title of the post to include "Vagrant Story." We might get more relevant replies.

Frustrating. I really want to play this. It was one of my favorites on the PSX.
  4. EmAzY

EmAzY New Member

same problem here... so i guess the game is never fine... no wonder i found it boring or starting to have the speculation game is not working properly.

milestone rooted and oc at 1.2ghz.
Search tags for this page

parasite eve android

parasite eve for android phone

psxoid parasite eve rom

vagrant