Strange Happenings BB V0.9

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Liquid Fusion, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    BBV0.9 ROM / Chevy 1.2 / Smoked Glass Theme

Out walking north in the streets of NYC - from midtown up through Central Park. Stopped on the side of the road to take a photo of a horse and carriage emerging from the rain / mist when I got an incoming SMS (GV). Tried to ignore the SMS and get the picture. Phone acted 100% strange - couldn't touch screen anything. Camera flickered. Yellow bars everywhere!!!!! Couldn't use the phone at all!!!! Turned the Droid off. Got back home the Droid worked 100% normal. Go figure.

The other day I took shots of NYC - it was 50F and all went well. Google Voice must have done something when it tried to activate SMS and I ignored it. Payback by Google Voice? If you don't heed its call - GV will destroy your phone!!!! Amazing.

Comments welcome.....

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. a44kaliburll

a44kaliburll Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I like the picture man..and if you zoom in on it, it kinda looks like a pastel painting..Google will take your first born if they want to...BEWARE! However, I did promise them my first born to get a GV invite...needless to say...I got the invite.

3. MdicnMan

MdicnMan Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Only odd thing I have had happen with BB 0.9 is the BT icon showing up every now and then when it is not turned on. Otherwise. rock solid.

Cool picture... sure makes me miss home.