strange happening

jimmib

Reaction score
Hey all...this happened for the 1st time last night...I couldn't get anything to open so I turned my maxx off and then back on....several apps got back up and

everything worked fine...maybe I am finally seeing some quirks like others after the ICS upgrade...I haven't had any problems before this....I love my maxx and

am enjoying getting to know it better through this forum...looking forward to jelly bean upgrade...:biggrin:

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hey all...this happened for the 1st time last night...I couldn't get anything to open so I turned my maxx off and then back on....several apps got back up and

everything worked fine...maybe I am finally seeing some quirks like others after the ICS upgrade...I haven't had any problems before this....I love my maxx and

am enjoying getting to know it better through this forum...looking forward to jelly bean upgrade...:biggrin:
Well, like our PCs, sometimes "stuff just happens" and the phone locks up. You'll find that doesn't happen very often on an Android device unless there is an app misbehaving. A good practice, and Motorola recommends this in the users manual, is to power off your phone every day or two and fully charge it while turned off. Powering the phone off completely and letting it set for several hours helps to "clean the crap" out of the system if you will. Enjoy the Razr Maxx...it's a great phone.

OP
J

jimmib

Reaction score
Well, like our PCs, sometimes "stuff just happens" and the phone locks up. You'll find that doesn't happen very often on an Android device unless there is an app misbehaving. A good practice, and Motorola recommends this in the users manual, is to power off your phone every day or two and fully charge it while turned off. Powering the phone off completely and letting it set for several hours helps to "clean the crap" out of the system if you will. Enjoy the Razr Maxx...it's a great phone.

thanks...I will start turning it off at night when I charge it