1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Strange behavior after a restore

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by azpilot, Aug 24, 2010.

1. azpilot

azpilot New Member

Not sure what is going on here, but its happened on both my restores of this rom with different themes. I end up in Portugal or something close to there and all my google maps and weather widgets show me as that being my current location! It could be a conflict I guess with an app I have loaded but they are both loaded with different items

I did restore a different rom/theme and some of the same widgets are in that theme and rom and I am back in the US! Not sure where to go with this other than start reloading stock rom and save.. maybe someone has run into this?

Very strange stuff..

Edit - this is pretty funny, I was at Wendys around the corner... at work its working fine, went back and tried this and back in Portugal, appears whatever wireless router is there I was picking up and it was applying it to my location.. or something like that.. what a trip!! all solved
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

LOL! Well glad the mystery is solved :)