1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Strange adb error...

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Big Lou, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Big Lou

Big Lou New Member

Have any of you seen this before?

Someone received this while trying to flash the overclock image to their flash_image file.
  2. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

Lou,

I opened the flash_image file in Notepad++ and there is a call for this/a library with this name. I seached my sdk folder and could not find this library as a file (unless it is nested somewhere). I searched my phone, and I do find in /system/lib/ a file named libc.so /system/lib/libc.so

So I haven't a clue if this helps, but perhaps it will give you a place to check. Or, perhaps my reply will work as a bump:)

My initial thought was to have them redownload the flash image file, and if you have a way to checksum perhaps give the poster this value. Perhaps a corrupt flash image file download. Or have them, if able, explore the system loacation above and see if they have the file I listed above. I am grasping at straws here, but trying......

Craig

edit: forgot to add, if they do not have a way to explore the system on the phone, they can start adb shell, do some change directories, and type ls to get a file listing.