Storm8 games reset with Froyo install

Jefffet27

Reaction score
I can find some comfort knowing that I'm not the only poor fool that lost all his hard earned gains from playing countless hours. I hope they fix the graphics issues soon and that the restore account method mentioned by agdaniels does indeed work. If not, it's goodbye iMobsters. I only reached level 48 but I felt like I knew you so well. You will be missed.

:closed_2:

Reaction score
The graphics make this really anoying. The transfer account works but make sure you don't set up a new account. You need to log into your present account. I hope someone updates the app so it works like it should

briangp

Reaction score
I have multiple accounts on world war, including an ATM in the 60s. Send me a PM if you guys want an ATM. I run about 4 WW accounts on the computer with a G1 DEV emulator.

As for transferring, it worked fine, however the graphics are definitely an issue with me, it would seem as if its something so simple as to refresh the screen ya know?

rob0809

Reaction score
I have multiple accounts on world war, including an ATM in the 60s. Send me a PM if you guys want an ATM. I run about 4 WW accounts on the computer with a G1 DEV emulator.

As for transferring, it worked fine, however the graphics are definitely an issue with me, it would seem as if its something so simple as to refresh the screen ya know?
The Tonner emailed Storm8 and received the following response:

" [FONT=&quot]Dear User, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We currently support only the programs that are officially released. When the program has been officially released, it's usually when all our games will be able to support it. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yours,
Storm8 Support"

Hasn't Froyo been released on the Incredible? Perhaps they mean on the Droid. In either case, this is not a good answer in the Tonner's estimation. Just fix your bugs. Next question!
[/FONT]

agdaniels

Reaction score
I emailed them and they said they were aware of the issue and their team was working to fix it, its been a week so I guess its not that easy of a fix. Hopefully sooner then later

In other news, add me ;) 6j6wtw (world war)

rob0809

Reaction score
I emailed them and they said they were aware of the issue and their team was working to fix it, its been a week so I guess its not that easy of a fix. Hopefully sooner then later

Sorry, the Tonner only plays iMobsters or he would definitely add you.

You're right about the sooner than later but the Tonner thinks it's going to be later.

Winteryfresh

Reaction score
Hasn't Froyo been released on the Incredible? Perhaps they mean on the Droid. In either case, this is not a good answer in the Tonner's estimation. Just fix your bugs. Next question!
[/FONT]

I dont even think google is talking about froyo being on the incredible anytime soon, although things are looking good bcause it was recently rooted.

I want the world war screen glitched fixed, i get bored in class now =P

rob0809

Reaction score

Sorry, the Tonner only plays iMobsters or he would definitely add you.

You're right about the sooner than later but the Tonner thinks it's going to be later.
The Tonner installed ChevyNo1's latest (4.3) Simply Stunning and iMobsters is working correctly. The Tonner went back to Bugless Beast v4 thinking Storm8 had fixed the problem and the screen refresh problem was there again. The Tonner will be sticking with Simply Stunning for the forseeable future.