1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Storm now thinking Droid ?'s

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by w-r-g, Jan 15, 2010.

1. w-r-g

w-r-g New Member

I have a Storm now and am thinking of moving over to a Droid. I have a couple ?'s. I am just now starting to read up on the Droid and really like what I read. I keep reading about gmail and contacts. I have a pop3 account for my main email that I will need to access which I see I can do very easily, but what does gmail have to do with saving your contacts? I want to sync with Outlook , so is that possible with the Droid or is there a conversion process involved?

I go out of the country quite a bit and I plan on keeping the Storm and just switching over to the Storm when I go out of the country. Is that a feasable plan or what is the process of changing from the Droid over the Storm and vice vesa?

Thanks