storing options

Tankwylde

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the storage options for my S4. My pics and music are being savebto the phone. Any help would be great

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm nopt positive I follow but you can add a microSD card and store your media there. Class 6 or better 32GB would work fine. You'll need to take the back off the phone to access the microSD slot.

Forgot to mention that there are many cloud storage options as well, Google Drive, DropBox etc

GVLBob

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the storage options for my S4. My pics and music are being savebto the phone. Any help would be great
You may not be able to change the storage location on the standard Camera app. I use a third-party camera app and can set a custom storage location for that app.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Once I popped in a micro SD, the phone asked me if I wanted my camera photos and videos stored in there.

If you somehow selected no and skipped that part after putting in your sd card, you can still change storage settings. Open up camera, click on settings icon then click on the last tab and select memory card for storage

JkaEQwV.png

OP
Tankwylde

Tankwylde

Reaction score
My pics save to my sd card but when I create a folder and move them into it the folder moves them to the phone. I can't move the folder back to the sd card. I have a 32 gig sd card.

OP
Tankwylde

Tankwylde

Reaction score
Once I popped in a micro SD, the phone asked me if I wanted my camera photos and videos stored in there.

If you somehow selected no and skipped that part after putting in your sd card, you can still change storage settings. Open up camera, click on settings icon then click on the last tab and select memory card for storage

It does save them to the card till I place them in a new folder