Storing music ?

Ricky

Reaction score
I just got new droid razr. I noticed that they are several apps on phone for music . I think I read where one on them stored music somewhere other than phone like ( google music) as not to take up room on phone. What is some of you all opinions as what you like to store and play music on your phones. Thanks​

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I have about 100 songs on my SD card and about 6000 more on Google music. Google music is actually a part of the android market so it makes it very easy to buy new music and be able to play it instantly basically anywhere. I have the bionic car dock, too, so I just listen to it any time I'm in the car, I don't even use the radio anymore.
STREAMING FROM THE CLOUD ON 4G like they say in the Verizon commercials

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Best to have it stored on an SD card. Less hassle if you're in a place with no signal. Plus there's no effect on quality. (320kbsmp3<lossless FLAC).

OP
R

Ricky

Reaction score
What is easiest way to put free music on sd card ? Also music on pandora do you had to be near wi-fi or just have a phone signal to listen to music. How does that work. Thanks for the help!

ltcalex

Reaction score
I'm all for storage on the SD card. It does't take up the memory on your phone and is easy to access.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Yep... Pandora needs wifi or 3G/4G. It can consume a lot of data so be careful. For SD... drag and drop music files from the computer to the SD.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums