Stores that sell the otterbox?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
We're not disney....that is considered foul language here. Name calling is not allowed here. I sent you a pm. If you keep it up I will end it for you.

Sent from somewhere...

trucknjoseph

Reaction score
And where did I accuse you spaz. I was just hitting on a post I read on this thread that we need to go to admin or mod to settle problems. Really? Wow how far we've come come as a species. Ppl seemingly can't or don't want to hadle their own problems, no matter how trivial. You honestly don't think that's a tad silly?

Sent from my....R2D2 where are you?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This thread is about otter box, all other discussions are off topic so stay on topic.

trucknjoseph

Reaction score
And I have received no such pm to change my name.

Sent from my.....R2D2 where are you?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
You're off topic, questioning Mods, and you've yet to change your sig. Forum guidelines are posted in the intro area.

Sent from somewhere...

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Umm .. on the topic ... try going on bestbuy.com and see if u can do a store pick up they would send it to the store for you. My vzw store doesn't sell them here but I was in Tampa and they has them there that's where I got mine.

I would just search stores websites around you and see if you're able to do in store pick up.

Just so you know its a great case but made my DX HUGE! I love it because its protected and all hut its very bulky. Doesn't bother me but might for you. Also if you do get one hang on to everything cuz a lot of people said theirs has broken.

Good luck! Hope this helped.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Aside from all the grumbling and whatnot...

There are quite a few sites that sell the Otterbox. I'm not particularly interested in one but have checked my local store just to see if they had them there yet if I ever changed my mind and wanted to have it that day instead of 3 to 5 business day wait.

I'm not too thrilled about these covers because the cover I got was specifically for the D2 only and it was the only one that looked nice. I decided to take it off for awhile about 3 weeks ago and to my surprise the cover had left scratches everywhere along the frame. I thought the whole point of the cover was to protect it from dropping it, or getting scratches on it. This case left more scratches on the frame than all scratches and scrapes combined on every cell I've ever owned.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
Umm .. on the topic ... try going on bestbuy.com and see if u can do a store pick up they would send it to the store for you. My vzw store doesn't sell them here but I was in Tampa and they has them there that's where I got mine.

I would just search stores websites around you and see if you're able to do in store pick up.

Just so you know its a great case but made my DX HUGE! I love it because its protected and all hut its very bulky. Doesn't bother me but might for you. Also if you do get one hang on to everything cuz a lot of people said theirs has broken.

Good luck! Hope this helped.

That's what I was gonna try. I like how it plugs the ports up from dust or dirt. And I like the extra protection

Sent for a D2 running GB

ultrastigi

Reaction score
One problem I have is when I go to put it in the clip the rubber part comes off a little. It goes right back but it does get annoying. I guess over time you will get use to it. But if you don't care bout the extra weight it brings it's good.

I really like that it covers the ports and stuff as well. Keeps everything nice and clean. When I get off of work I'm hobnail take out my dx from the case and see if it left any marks or anything and ill post back and let u know.

Edit: I just took it out and everything was fine.

Last edited:

GoBears

Reaction score
I just ordered the Otterbox Commuter for my D2 off eBay. Ive had Defenders on every device for the past few years and I'm a complete believer in their products. The DX I just traded was massive in it though lol. I hope the D2 commuter is reasonable in size.

Edit: I checked my local vzw stores and no luck for any D2 otters here.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
I wanna try it but I dont have a credit card and I cant get one. I dont think the parentals will let me get it either. Guess I have to try a different best buy