Storage vs. Email - HELP!

designzoon

Reaction score
I'm going crazy. I just got the Bionic and have immediately run into a glitch. It seems that when I add my corporate e-mail account to the phone, it disables the internal and SD storage. It is greyed out and say "Unavailable".
Anyone ever see something like this happen? Is there a fix?

Kellio77

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem, I'll let you know if I find a fix, please let me know if you do. For all the people out there who think it is user error ... yes, we have tried this multiple times. Yes, the SD card is seated properly. Both the SD card and internal storage become unavailable (Total Space=unavailable; Available Space=unavailable; Mount internal storage, Format internal storage, Mount SD card, and Format SD card are all grayed out, unclickable). I have tried three separate Bionics, 3 separate SD cards, 3 separate batteries, and 2 SIM cards. The issue has happened both before and after the December software update. It happens when there is absolutely nothing installed on the phone, just logged into my google account and added corporat sync. It happens without fail every time corporate account is added. The phones work flawlessly if I do NOT add my corporate account. As soon as I do, the only way to get storage back is to factory reset. I do not have administrator privileges on my corporate server, and it does not prompt me for any, I just log in using the server name and my email address and password. My IT Director does the same thing on his Motorola Droid without problems. My issue began December 15, and my IT Director says he made no changes to the server that day. Good luck finding a fix!