storage help please

earlybill1

Reaction score
I've got another new thread started about ROM mgr that no one has helped with so maybe y'all can help with this please. His does the memory in my maxx get full so quick I have a 32 GB sdcard that I use and I would think most of the **** would go there but it doesn't. So how would I move everything there like anything that on my rooted razr maxx I'm trying to download a file but it says memory full and just got it turned on 6 days ago that's crazy. Should I factory reboot or flash and erase my maxx if so how do I save everything I have titanium backup will that help or use backup pro I have that also

Last edited:

newbroot83

Reaction score
I've got another new thread started about ROM mgr that no one has helped with so maybe y'all can help with this please. His does the memory in my maxx get full so quick I have a 32 GB sdcard that I use and I would think most of the **** would go there but it doesn't. So how would I move everything there like anything that on my rooted razr maxx I'm trying to download a file but it says memory full and just got it turned on 6 days ago that's crazy. Should I factory reboot or flash and erase my maxx if so how do I save everything I have titanium backup will that help or use backup pro I have that also

1. What are/have you been downloading.
2. What is your save paths default? (Pics and music and documents should automatically save to sd. When you plug it in it will give you the option)
3. Since you have titanium im going out on a limb to assume you a rooted. If thats the case you shoukd be able to dowbload apps2sd and move some of your apps to run from the sd card.

I had the same setup on my maxx. I never came close to filling mine up. Can you send a pic of your storage screen?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

YellowJacket

Reaction score
If you are shooting videos with your phones camera they will take up a lot of space.... a lot of it. Even short videos.

Also, if you are rooted and you have created several ROM slots and have ROM's loaded to them or have set up a larger than default slot, it will take up a lot of memory too.

David