STOP Notifications!

Batman8

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know how to STOP those extremely annoying notifications that appear in your notification bar (at the top of your screen) with a Green Star or a Green Square Smiley Face word balloon? They usually are advertising a game or app, and I thought it was connected to the Market App/Google Play. So I unchecked the option in the Google Play settings but the notifications STILL just keep on coming and I'm sick of them!!

If you guys know what I'm referring to, and know of a way to stop it, please let me know.

Thanks.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it is a app that is pushing the advertisements there is an app on market called air push detector or add ons detector . they will tell you what app it is . delete the app and you will be good to go

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Use Addons Detector from the play store and delete the app with the airpush addon.

OP
B

Batman8

Reaction score
Thanks Justin82 and DFCFU342 for the quick responses. I have downloaded both of the apps that you suggested and I am playing around with their options, so hopefully one of them will narrow down the cause of these notifications so I can STOP them once and for all.

Thanks again.