1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stop ICS Upgrade??????

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by golfgame, Oct 31, 2012.

1. golfgame

golfgame New Member

I received a prompt saying that an upgrade 6.16.211 had been downloaded and was ready to install. The choices were, Install or Install Later. I opted for lated and it said it would install in 24 hours. In the past the prompts have always been that an upgrade was available and you had your choice.

I don't want this upgrade to ICS. How can I stop it?

:angry: :angry: :angry:
  2. turnpike

turnpike New Member

you have to say install later once every 24 hours, i've been doing it for about 3 months now
  3. Likwid_E

Likwid_E New Member

^ lol. I wish I did that if it meant I wouldn't have to deal with ICS right now.

LITTLE DID I KNOW.....
  4. golfgame

golfgame New Member

I let the upgrade gor thru. It went flawlessly and I have to say that everything is working fine and I like it every bit as well as Ginger Bread. There are supposed to be new features in ICS that I have not discovered as of yet. I think that possibly a lot of the reported issues may have been resolved prior to Motorola releasing this version.

I would say DON"T be afraid of ICS any longer, go for it.

:icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

how to stop a download droid bionic

how to stop razr prompts to update every 12 hours

how to stop software update on bionic

thunderbolt prevent ics upgrade