stop email notifications

amy335

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to stop email notifications? My little green light is always flashing. The only notification I want is for texts. I cannot find where to manage email notifications anywhere.
Also, has anyone figured out if there is a way to delete a pic from just one folder & not all?

BTW, I had to download a weird spell checker on here (per sites request) & it keeps kicking me out. It was ieSpell by Red Egg or something like that. It is an unverified publisher. I hope it wasn't a bad download. :unsure:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you referring to Gmail or regular email?

And what app are you deleting the pics from? "My Gallery"?

And why not use the regular spell checker that's built in? If you are unsure about the app I would delete that puppy :)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
settings-accounts and sync and go to email and turn off what you want to .

maxtorque

Reaction score
With ICS how do I modify keypad feedback settings? I could adjust it or turn it off with GB.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With ICS how do I modify keypad feedback settings? I could adjust it or turn it off with GB.

Go into Menu Key > Settings > Language & input > tap the gear thingy next to Motorola input > then uncheck Vibrate on keypress

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
But that will keep her from getting email at all won't it? Or is she talking about just notifications? :)

yes oops . gmail, menu button , settings , tap username , uncheck notifications // good catch

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i am not a multi tasker .. i was on the phone .

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
go above and beyond the call .. thats me :icon_ devil:

OP
amy335

amy335

Reaction score
Thank you guys. It was the tapping of user name I was missing. :D
So, I just installed this app on my phone, and one of the big complaints is that its notification light doesn't go away very easily. Any opinions/advice about that?

cris

Reaction score
With ics how do you not combine emails. Also its sending all my yahoo messages from my computer to my email. How do i stop that

maxtorque

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for malware/security app for Razr w ICS? Tried Avast. Last update slowed my phone tremendously.