Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
04.png
Everything is RED!!
Welcome to my completely overhauled v4 for Tiamat. I am now on version 4.3 built for Tiamat Moray 2.2.2. BIG thanks to Brut.all!! Those who have donated to me in the past, I very much appreciate it, and it also gives me the ability to give to those who make my job a reality.

This will continue to be updated when I'm able to. Plans are to port to stock 3.2 (non-Rom), and to also continue altering other apps. Any updates will be posted via recent/OP posts and Twitter (follow me @bazar6 if you'd like). And if you're feeling gracious, you can always some pocket change to help me keep the Android dream alive. :)

Screenshots:
v41.png

MAKE A BACKUP PRIOR TO FLASHING
Standard waiver: I / XoomForums.com / DroidForums.net are not responsible for anything that happens to your machine(s) while doing this, you assume all risk and responsibility. Applying these .apks requires unlocking and rooting your device, which will void your warranty.

Downloads

StockRed v4.3 for Tiamat Moray 2.2.2 - (updated 10/14)
MD5: 30290e04d63fe75cb482ed2c2991e492
All earlier versions have been rendered useless.

Mods: (flash in CWM after main theme install)
Alternate Icons (for v4 only, flash after main install) <- coming to 4.3 soon :)
v4.3 AltIcons #1 (DeskUA + Clock)
v4.3 AltIcons #2 (DeskUA + NOclock)
v4.3 AltIcons #3 (mobileUA + Clock)
v4.3 AltIcons #4 (mobileUA + NOclock)
v41circle.png

Icon Pack v1 StockRed
(NOT a flashable .zip)​

StockRed Boot Animation
Not a flashable .zip. Please follow the instructions here: Bootanimation Install Instructions

Archives can be found here.

Last edited:
OP
bazar6

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Updated to 4.3 for Tiamat Moray 2.2.2