Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
15.jpg
Everything is GREEN!!
Welcome to my completely overhauled v4.2 StockGreen for Tiamat MORAY (2.2.0 and 2.2.1), just for 3.2. BIG thanks to Brut.all!! Those who have donated to me in the past, I very much appreciate it, and it also gives me the ability to give to those who make my job a reality.

This will continue to be updated when I'm able to. Plans are to port to stock 3.2 (non-Rom), and to also continue altering other apps. Any updates will be made via recent/OP posts and Twitter (follow me @bazar6 if you'd like). And if you're feeling gracious, you can always some pocket change to help me keep the Android dream alive. :)

v4_01.png

MAKE A BACKUP PRIOR TO FLASHING
Standard waiver: I / XoomForums.com are not responsible for anything that happens to your machine(s) while doing this, you assume all risk and responsibility. Applying these .apks requires unlocking and rooting your device, which will void your warranty.

Download Center:

v4.3 for Tiamat Moray 2.2.2 (10/18)
MD5: 2fba8788d36fb23da9266f9f0cc4a3c4

v4.2 for Tiamat MORAY 2.2.1
(9/28)
Works with Mod Pack 3 as is. Flash MobileUA Mod v4.2 to have equivalent of Mod Pack 2.

v4 for Tiamat MORAY 2.2.0
(9/14)
Flash MobileUA Mod to have equivalent of ModPack1.

v3 for Tiamat HammerHead 2.1.0
(8/12)

Extras:
Flash AFTER you install the above theme. DO NOT MIX v3 with v4.

v4.3
NoClock Mod v4.3
ICS Analog Clock (flashable .zip, replaces standard Honeycomb clock widget)​
The original stock ICS clock can be found in the market here: Ice Cream Sandwich Clock

v4.2v4:
v3:
StockGreen Icon Pack v1 (8/23)
NOT a flashable .zip Details below.

StockGreen Bootanimation
Not a flashable .zip. Please follow the instructions here: Bootanimation Install Instructions

StockGreen Icon Pack v1 (8/23)
alliconsgreen.png

Want your app icons to match your theme? Then check this out! These images are the stock icons that come with the listed apps, but are manipulated to look better with the theme. *Note: These are only icon images!! You will not get a full app by downloading this .zip. Some of these apps I will never release in a theme, because they are a paid app. Please do not ask me to theme an entire app if you had to purchase it (this also includes Amazon Apps free app of the day). I will however theme the icon if you would like.

This is not a CWM-flashable .zip. This is only a file to download and unzip. You can do this right from your device if you'd like.

There are a few ways to apply these icons to your Xoom:
- Using an app such as Desktop Visualizer or CircleLauncher, and telling it to use one of these icons to open the specific app. Will only show on five pane "desktop" of your Xoom, the stock colored icon will still be applied in the app drawer.
- Open the apk in your favorite .zip viewer and drop the icon in to the mip-map folder, then install on your device. *Another note: if you replace a low-res version of the icon with a high res version, but the launcher uses the low res, then you may potentially run in to spacing and overlapping problems.

Themed ICONS in v1 include:
  • AdFree
  • AdjBrightness
  • Amazon Appstore
  • Dolphin Browser (previous version. New version will be available in v2)
  • Email
  • Gmail
  • Gmail Label
  • Maps
  • Market
  • Music
  • Navigation
  • Quickboot
  • RomManager
  • Root Explorer
  • ScreenShotER
  • StorageEther
  • Tapatalk
  • ThumbKeyboard
  • Titanium Backup
  • Tweetcaster
  • Google Voice
  • WeatherBug
*My Disclaimer: These icons are provided "as is" and I / XoomForums.com will not be held responsible for anything that happens to your machine(s). if you are using a rooted method, you know the risk you are taking, including already having your warranty voided.

Archives are found here.

Last edited:
OP
bazar6

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Green is now updated to 4.3 to be used with Tiamat's 2.2.2 Moray Rom. NoClock Mod available, along with the IceCreamSandwhich analog clock! Just flash after the theme, will replace only those certain files.