Stock theme for liberty?

bishoy

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if there was a theme for liberty that was as close to stock looking as possible. i love the ROM but i am not a big fan of themes at all.

Edit: Maybe using the term "Vanilla Theme" is more accurate.

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
Yes, it's called Liberty.

I don't understand this question. You're on liberty, therefore you are running the vanilla liberty theme. Yet you're looking for a theme that is identical to the one you are currently running?

C

Communisum

Try not to be so rude. But I think he means, a gingerbread blur looking theme, I don't think there is any for liberty.

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
Rude? I asked what he meant because his exact question is looking for a theme that doesn't theme anything....

abhoward9

Reaction score
He's looking for a stock android theme that works with liberty, not the stock theme that liberty has...

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
He's looking for a stock android theme that works with liberty, not the stock theme that liberty has...

Ooooooooh, ok. Haha I've been running liberty so long when I see"stock" I think of stock liberty, not stock moto blur

OP
B

bishoy

Reaction score
hey guys sorry for the confusion... Yea i was looking for a theme that looked like stock android (color themes, icons, etc.)

I did find a theme like that but i cant find the link for it right now. I have the .zip though, i was trying to attach it to this post but the file size limit is 9MB and the theme is 21MB. any ideas?