Stock TB ROM has been built - need volunteers!!

ShootEmUp2.0

Reaction score
Kernal with the current rom would not get past boot. Tried your rom with kernal and same thing would not go past boot. Do you have a different kernal to try.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

jr313

Reaction score
I can confirm the kernel isnt workn with my current rom also...hung in boot

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

ShootEmUp2.0

Reaction score
I had my wife drop off my laptop. You tell me what to type in to flash this and I will give it a try. I know I need to put it in the tools folder and I can navigate to advanced to that folder but the exact command is where I need help.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yep - put the img in the tools folder - open a command prompt in that folder, type in:

fastboot boot boot-stock-config.img

then, I THINK you type

fastboot reboot

jr313

Reaction score
Hey Chevy is there anything i can do as far as testing goes to help out? im ready and willing bro

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you can verify the last kernel I linked up boots for you - that's a start! Pretty sure turning on wifi will reboot on you, and then you might need a data wipe - but if you could test that ...

jr313

Reaction score
Ok sir got it to boot up...when i first fastbooted the .img it froze on boot HTC screen, so i battery pulled and booted into recovery, wiped data and it booted up with plain android boot screen i skipped thru signing in because of no data and had a black screen with nothing on it...notification bar worked tho...then all of a sudden 4G showed up but couldnt do anything...i rebooted now its in boot loop...am restoring right now

Last edited:
OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
And which rom were you running when you first booted the img file?

Interesting - seems everyone that tries gets completely different results!

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
dammit Chevy I put the sdk on my work computer and in my haste to flash your latest kernel I didn't clear my setcpu settings and got my first bolt bootloop. No freeze though so I'll try a wipe and flash.

LOL!

OK - I have to go out and do an oil change on my car - will be back some time later!

jr313

Reaction score
Same result here...but was surprised when i cn the 4G icon pop up as if data popped on..but then bootloops..did u try wiping data and rebooting? thats when it booted up for me