Stock Rubix Keyboard file please :)

jloya

Reaction score
Hey,

After installing rubix 1.6 I did a titanium back up of all my old files. It installed the Multi touch keyboard which is incompatible with the ROM

Another member on this forum told me Rubix came with its own keyboard, I believe the multi touch from titanium overwrote this. Is it possible anyone can send me or direct me to this file as the only keyboard I have right now is swipe.

Thank you :)

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey,

After installing rubix 1.6 I did a titanium back up of all my old files. It installed the Multi touch keyboard which is incompatible with the ROM

Another member on this forum told me Rubix came with its own keyboard, I believe the multi touch from titanium overwrote this. Is it possible anyone can send me or direct me to this file as the only keyboard I have right now is swipe.

If you go to rom manager, look in my section, you should see a list of options. Select AOSP keyboard and fixed 8mp camera (the camera is the same as whats included, but you have to choose one :icon_evil: )

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
Hey,

If you go to rom manager, look in my section, you should see a list of options. Select AOSP keyboard and fixed 8mp camera (the camera is the same as whats included, but you have to choose one :icon_evil: )

THANK YOU :)

and btw greattttttt work, im lovin the ROM so far

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
Hey Drod,

I downloaded and installed the zip for both the keyboard and camera but there is still no option for the AOSP keyboard?

btw I dont know if this matters but Im running Rubix 1.6 and I saw the Keyboard/Camera was labeled 1.0?

Last edited:
OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
got it all worked out

had to rename the LatinIME.apk

MrSinister1

Reaction score
Can we not use the multi touch keyboard at all with this ROM or is it just not included because I actually prefer the DX Multi touch keyboard can someone please answer this,thanks

bd1212

Reaction score
Can we not use the multi touch keyboard at all with this ROM or is it just not included because I actually prefer the DX Multi touch keyboard can someone please answer this,thanks

Also wondering this.

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score

there is a stock dx multi touch keyboard you can download for this ROM and just you that one if thats what you prefer (I think i understood what you were asking but please correct me if im wrong)

here is the link to obtain the stock keyboard, just load .zip from clockwork

http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/rubixFo...edKeyboard.zip

Last edited:

dadsterflip

Reaction score
Anyone got that keyboard with the mic on it? And the stock asop keyboard? Don't like that white multi touch keyboard unless someone has a theme black one.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone got that keyboard with the mic on it? And the stock asop keyboard? Don't like that white multi touch keyboard unless someone has a theme black one.

Focused 1.6 comes with the aosp keyboard. For the keyboard with voice function, download voice search from the market. It'll re enable that feature

dadsterflip

Reaction score
I installed the link that was up here for the keyboard thinking it was that keyboard I was lookig for and didn't know I have to download the voice but now I know. Asop I could prolly extract that off the zip 1.6 file eh?

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
i saw there was no voice button on there, what exactly did you have to download separately

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I installed the link that was up here for the keyboard thinking it was that keyboard I was lookig for and didn't know I have to download the voice but now I know. Asop I could prolly extract that off the zip 1.6 file eh?

You'd need to take that and the lib file from the lib folder. It has latinime in the name

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i saw there was no voice button on there, what exactly did you have to download separately

voice search from the market