1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

stock restore=stuck at bootlogo

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by billypoke, Jul 6, 2011.

1. billypoke

billypoke New Member

Before I start, I have a droid R2D2. I was messing around with some roms, and before I started I did some research and made a backup of my stock rom through liberty toolbox. I flashed to Liberty 2.0.1, no problems. Then I restored back to stock with no problems. I then flashed to GB and moved my stock backup to my PC to free up some SD card space. My problem is that now when I try to restore the stock rom, if I do a full restore, it gets stuck during data restore at some 8-digit-value and won't do anything, or if I try to do a system only restore it restores but when I reboot the system, it stays at the boot logo. I have restored my GB backup successfully, and any help would be appreciated. I want to be able to flash back to stock in case my phone breaks or needs replacing.
  2. jestin58761

jestin58761 New Member

U should toggle usb mode in recovery and from pc transfer to the SD card a new fresh Rom u want. Make sure you do factory wipe and dav wipe. Then choose install zip from SD card
    . Choose the Rom and install it :)
    Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums
  3. billypoke

billypoke New Member

I'm not sure you understand what I am asking. Is there a way that I can fix the stock backup, or get a stock r2d2 rom so that if I am having problems, I can go back to stock?
Search tags for this page

atrix 2 stuck at boot logo

atrix 2 stuck on boot logo
change boot logo stock rom