stock restore=stuck at bootlogo

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by billypoke, Jul 6, 2011.

1. billypoke

billypoke New Member

Before I start, I have a droid R2D2. I was messing around with some roms, and before I started I did some research and made a backup of my stock rom through liberty toolbox. I flashed to Liberty 2.0.1, no problems. Then I restored back to stock with no problems. I then flashed to GB and moved my stock backup to my PC to free up some SD card space. My problem is that now when I try to restore the stock rom, if I do a full restore, it gets stuck during data restore at some 8-digit-value and won't do anything, or if I try to do a system only restore it restores but when I reboot the system, it stays at the boot logo. I have restored my GB backup successfully, and any help would be appreciated. I want to be able to flash back to stock in case my phone breaks or needs replacing.
  2. jestin58761

jestin58761 New Member

U should toggle usb mode in recovery and from pc transfer to the SD card a new fresh Rom u want. Make sure you do factory wipe and dav wipe. Then choose install zip from SD card
    . Choose the Rom and install it :)
    Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums
  3. billypoke

billypoke New Member

I'm not sure you understand what I am asking. Is there a way that I can fix the stock backup, or get a stock r2d2 rom so that if I am having problems, I can go back to stock?
Search tags for this page

atrix 2 stuck at boot logo

atrix 2 stuck on boot logo
change boot logo stock rom