Stock Restore Milestone A854

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by keets, Oct 27, 2010.

1. lunchbox427

lunchbox427 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was able to get my hands on my friend's Bluegrass Milestone and took a pic of the about screen w/ my cam. Now I have the correct version numbers for the kernel and build to try to look them up. Seems the CS build is a slightly earlier version of build, but the kernel is WAAAY off.

I found another thread on these forums where some guys were talking about building sbf's. However they are still limited to the few kernel versions for the VZW Droid, not anything I can use... Might be worth looking at though.

I at least now have working voice and sms without roaming, and that will have to do for now, but I have got to try to figure out how to get my data settings back in because the techs at the stores said it won't stay powered on enough to flash the evdo and other network settings back into it. It keeps rebooting itself, same thing as when I hook it up to the same flashing program on my pc...

2. truck10

truck10 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the newest milestone from bluegrass. I wanted to update to Ginger bread 2.3 rooted? Is this possible? If so where can I download it? Also I need to back up my stock firmware incase I need to return the phone.

#14 truck10, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  3. b00ty_m4n

b00ty_m4n Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So what is the newest milestone from BG the X or what doesn't it have froyo 2.2?

Sent from my A854 using DroidForums

4. keets

keets New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, it's the Milestone X. I took a look at it last weekend but I think it's do wide for my taste.

Search tags for this page
como aplico reset a motorola a854
factory reset milestone a854
how to hard reset motorola a854
motorola a854 bricked

motorola a854 hard reset

motorola milestone original rom
motorola milestone stock rom

motorola pmd

motorola pmd tool

pmd motorola